Survey logic is a term used to describe features that change survey behavior, appearance and content based the answers participants give.
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis [25m]
- Goto question routing [02m 48s]
- Conditionally ask question routing [02m 19s]
- Using routing to limit the grid questions displayed
- Sending respondents to a customised web page if they save
- Using the Totalize function to add up responses as they arrive
- Randomizing the order of question pages
- Displaying questions randomly to respondents
- Setting a ‘do not ask’ condition on multiple questions
- Using ‘Rating Check’ to ensure ranking of options
- Dynamically changing the website address that respondents go to on survey completion
- Interlocking quotas
- Mask individual checkboxes
- Calculating marks in a test
Online user guide and documentation
- Setting valid ranges on a question
- Setting the response type
- Introduction to routing
- Introduction to patterns
- Inserting a previous response into the text of your questionnaire (text substitution)
- Applying a static mask
- Applying dynamic masking
- Creating and applying a conditional mask using a derived variable
- Using in-survey calculations
- Code rotation
- Question rotation
- Interview quotas
- Add the AttachIt feature to a question
- 25 ways to increase survey response rates
- What is the proper online survey length?
- Question routing to limit what online survey questions respondents answer
- Rating and ranking questions: levels of importance in your survey
- Survey design: bias caused by question order & routing respondents through survey questions
Training and consultancy
Go to Snap training →
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.