Using database links, respondent information held in your database can be inserted anywhere in the survey and can also be used to pre-answer questions.
Browse all interactive tutorials →
- Putting someone’s name or other details in an email
- Sending email invitations and reminders in Snap WebHost
- Adding name and address information to a printed survey
Online user guide and documentation
- Setting up a database link for grouped questionnaires
- Setting up a database link for respondents (for seed data, email invites and/or logins)
Training and consultancy
We run courses in London and Bristol, or we can come to your premises.
Go to Snap training →
If you would like training with a specific focus on prepopulating surveys, our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.