Get help creating and managing your surveys, including how to back up your surveys to protect against accidental loss or damage, and how to set up templates so you can quickly create new surveys.
- Back up surveys using archive and restore [3m 33s]
- Save a custom survey template and question library [5m 26s]
Browse all interactive tutorials →
- Create a survey for face-to-face, kiosk and online completion
- Creating an adaptive questionnaire
- Set up Mobile Anywhere surveys for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows
- Back-up and share surveys using archive and restore
- Saving your Questionnaire Design as a Template
Online user guide and documentation
- Selecting an existing survey
- Creating a new survey
- Cloning / copying a survey
- Changing the current survey folder
- Deleting a survey
- Archiving a survey
- Restoring a survey
- Managing surveys, variables, templates and files
- Using SurveyPaks to store and re-use variables and surveys
- Cloning or copying a SurveyPak
- Adding a password to a SurveyPak
- Printing a list of surveys
- Importing and exporting
- Merging surveys
- The basics of composing proper survey questions
- The great debate: paper surveys vs. online surveys
- Does survey mode have an impact on survey response rates?
- The importance of questionnaire structure
Training and consultancy
We run courses in London and Bristol, or we can come to your premises.
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies to help you get even the most complex survey project up and running. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.