Grouped Questionnaires are perfect whenever you need to automate the survey process for ongoing or repeated evaluation – ideal for course evaluations, product testing, and 360 employee feedback surveys.
With Grouped Questionnaires, you can ask different questions to different groups all within the same questionnaire, and analyze & report on compiled results, completing the 360 degree circle of feedback.
- Grouped Questionnaires [18m 54s]
- 7 Tips to increase course evaluation completion rates
- Advantages and disadvantages of open questions in course evaluations
- Advantages and disadvantages of closed questions in course evaluations
- 6 Tips for designing effective course evaluations
- Student evaluations and course evaluations – choosing between open or closed questions for your Survey
Online user guide and documentation
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about Grouped Questionnaires our training team can arrange online and face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.