Grouped Questionnaires simplify the process of taking repeated surveys – for participants, and for researchers.
- Participants can view their personal survey ‘to do’ list and keep track of any outstanding evaluations.
- Researchers can view and share personalized real-time results online with clients and colleagues – there’s no need to join or merge survey data to see aggregate results.
Approximate tutorial duration: 20 minutes
Want to learn more?
Find articles, worksheets, and more in the Grouped Questionnaires area of the Support Hub.
Other Interactive tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost
- Email invitations and reminders
- Viewing and customising the default Questionnaire and Summary reports
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.