The Snap scanning module makes short work of scanning paper surveys – saving time while getting you the information you need accurately, quickly and efficiently.
- Getting Started with: Paper surveys with Scanning [23m 45s]
- Save a custom survey template and question library [05m 26s]
- Questionnaire properties [04m 30s]
- Back up surveys using archive and restore [03m 33s]
Browse all interactive tutorials →
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Scanning
- Using scanning validation patterns
- Scanning a booklet
- Adding name and address information to a printed survey
- Scanned Image Data Reports
Online user guide and documentation
- Installing scanning hardware
- Getting started with scanning
- Step-by-step guide to a successful survey
- The Snap scanning process
- Preparing for scanning
- Recommended Scanner Settings
- Questionnaire design for scanning
- Question types in scanning
- Apply scanning validation patterns
- Collecting the survey responses
- Scanning pages and detecting responses
- Validating responses from a scanned questionnaire
- Entering case data from scanned questionnaires
- Key an open question instead of scanning it
- Scanning questionnaires and detecting responses separately
- Setting up questionnaires created elsewhere for scanning
- Troubleshooting scanning
- Scanning reference
- Create paper surveys and scan prepopulated forms
- Scanning with seeded data
- Designing questionnaires for multi mode surveys
Training and consultancy
We run courses in London and Bristol, or we can come to your premises.
Go to Snap training →
If you would like one-to-one help with your scanning survey project, we can also offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.