The Snap training team have designed each tutorial to closely replicate our face-to-face classroom training, so even if you don’t have the time or budget for face-to-face training you can access expert tuition without leaving your desk.
How does it work?
Interactive tutorials are based on the principle of ‘learning by doing’. It’s just like completing a process in Snap, except you’ll have expert guidance from our training team as you do it.
Perfect if you’re new to Snap or if you haven’t had training for a while. Our ‘Getting started with..’ tutorials are based closely on our training courses, and describe the entire survey process, from designing your first questionnaire to viewing a summary of survey results.
- Getting Started with – Online surveys with Snap WebHost – [approx 12 mins]
- Getting Started with – Paper surveys with Scanning – [approx 24 mins]
- Getting Started with – Snap Mobile Anywhere – [approx 10 mins]
We also have a range of tutorials focused on specific aspects of the survey process:
- Create an adaptive survey – [approx 3 mins]
- Add survey questions from the reference library – [approx 1 min]
- Conditionally Ask question routing – [approx 2 mins]
- Goto question routing – [approx 3 mins]
- Questionnaire properties – [approx 5 mins]
- Back up surveys using archive and restore – [approx 4 mins]
- Save a custom survey template and question library – [approx 5 mins]
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis [approx 25 mins]
- Email invitations and reminders – [approx 10 mins]
- Grouped Questionnaires – [approx 19 mins]
- Snap WebHost overview – [approx 1 min]
- Publish and upload a Snap WebHost survey – [approx 3 mins]
- Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports [approx 15 mins]
- Analysis Essentials: Variables, Missing Values, Data View Mode and Filters [approx 16 mins]
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis [approx 25m]
- Share results online with clients and colleagues [approx 5 mins]
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.