Whether you’re just getting started with Snap Survey software or you’ve been with us for years, we’re sure you’ll find something new in this tutorial. You’ll learn the essential basics of data analysis in Snap, including how to build complex filters – an essential skill for survey logic as well as for data analysis.
Included in this tutorial:
- View and prepare variables for analysis
- Use Missing Values in your analysis
- Compile complex filters for check box and open style questions
- View results and apply filters in Data View mode
Use the table of contents to skip straight to the section you need. To complete the whole tutorial would take approx 45 minutes.
Did you find this tutorial useful? Complete this short survey and let us know.
Want to learn more?
Find out more in the Getting Started with Analysis area of the Support Hub.
Other Interactive tutorials you might be interested in:
- Viewing and customising the default Questionnaire and Summary reports
- Share results online with clients and colleagues
- Sending email invitations and reminders
- Back up surveys using archive and restore
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.