Snap’s automated Summary and Questionnaire reports give you detailed insights just when you need them. Learn how to view and modify the standard reports, and also how to begin building your own reports.
- Viewing and customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports [15m 28s]
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis [25m]
Browse all interactive tutorials →
Online user guide and documentation
- The Reports window
- The essence of a Smart Report
- Creating a new report and adding a title page
- The default (Summary and Questionnaire) reports
- Changing the default Questionnaire report
- Changing the default Summary report
- Creating a report of frequency tables
- Types of report instructions
- Running a report
- Printing a summary of the report instructions
- Laying out your reports
- Inserting content in your reports
- Setting up a report to be printed
- Trouble-shooting reports
Training and consultancy
We currently run two scheduled courses offering an introduction to analysis and reporting in Snap:
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies to help you get even the most complex survey project up and running. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us youremail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Go to Snap training →Go to Snap training →
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.