Learn about managing your surveys including how to import and export survey data, and archive your survey work.
- Using geolocation in your surveys
- Sending email invitations and reminders in snap webhost
- Transferring data between a snap survey and a database
- Adjusting quotas after you have received replies
- Getting your data into snap from the web
- Removing deleted respondent data
- Back-up and share surveys using archive and restore
- Adding name and address information to a printed survey
- Analysing two surveys together
- Merging similar surveys
- Analyzing post codes and zip codes
- Exporting data from snap to excel
Online user guide and documentation
- Download Snap WebHost responses and import into Snap11
- Recovering partial responses from Snap WebHost
- Importing data from another Snap survey with different variables or codes
- Importing data in CSV format
- Importing data in SPSS format
- Importing data in triple-S format
- Exporting data to another Snap survey with different variables or codes
- Exporting data in CSV format
- Exporting data in SPSS format
- Exporting data in Triple-S format
- Creating a Hot Link
- Hot Links in use
- Using the database links wizard to import and export data
Training and consultancy
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, our training team offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.