Learn about managing your surveys including how to import and export survey data, and archive your survey work.
- Using geolocation in your surveys
- Sending email invitations and reminders in snap webhost
- Transferring data between a snap survey and a database
- Adjusting quotas after you have received replies
- Getting your data into snap from the web
- Removing deleted respondent data
- Back-up and share surveys using archive and restore
- Adding name and address information to a printed survey
- Analysing two surveys together
- Merging similar surveys
- Analyzing post codes and zip codes
- Exporting data from snap to excel
Online user guide and documentation
- Download Snap WebHost responses and import into Snap11
- Recovering partial responses from Snap WebHost
- Importing data from another Snap survey with different variables or codes
- Importing data in CSV format
- Importing data in SPSS format
- Importing data in triple-S format
- Exporting data to another Snap survey with different variables or codes
- Exporting data in CSV format
- Exporting data in SPSS format
- Exporting data in Triple-S format
- Creating a Hot Link
- Hot Links in use
- Using the database links wizard to import and export data
Training and consultancy
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, our training team offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Go to Snap training →Go to Snap training →
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.