Learn how to create dynamic Smart Reports including static and dynamic benchmarks, identification of most/least positive results, and dynamically generated recommendations.
- Creating a Smart Report which includes automatic text
- Adapting the automatic summary report
- Using a cell reference to put the filtered base in a Summary Report
- Tailored reports and analysis for associates
- Understanding contexts
- Tailoring your data to a context
- Creating multiple pdf reports using contexts
- Snap workpack – Net Promoter score (NPS)
Online user guide and documentation
- Using contexts to provide personalised reports and questionnaires
- Testing and running a report with a context
- Trouble-shooting reports
- Adding benchmarks to tables and recommendations to reports by overtyping cells
- Tutorial on contexts and reports
- Inserting the content of a table cell
- Putting a single piece of text or a graphic in your report
- Putting dynamic text in your report
- Checking the spelling of your reports
- Positioning a chart, map or cloud in your report
- Controlling which aspects of an analysis appear in your reports
- Conditionally including content in your reports
- Inserting dynamic data from a ranked table to put highest and lowest values in your report
- Planning a report
- Static benchmarks
- Identifying most / least positive results for the commentary and recommendations
- Advanced techniques for creating dynamic Smart Reports
Training and consultancy
We currently run two scheduled courses offering an introduction to reporting in Snap:
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies to help you get even the most complex survey project up and running. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.