The look and feel of your survey really makes a difference. Snap’s survey design tools give you complete flexibility to customise your survey, and create reassuringly professional questionnaires that perfectly complement your organisation’s brand.
- Getting started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost [12m 07s]
- Save custom survey template and question library [5m 26s]
- Using clickable images as answer choices
- How to customise all your checkboxes in style mode
- Using a clickable map to create a star rating scale
- Creating compound grids
- Creating a custom login page
- Providing a photo response in Snap Mobile Anywhere using AttachIt
- Putting a linked image in a Snap WebHost email
- Using YouTube videos in your survey
- How to display a currency sign beside a code box
- Adding extra information in pop up windows and labels
Online user guide and documentation
- Inserting images
- Add a logo to the title
- Format the screen layout
- Navigation button properties
- Layout properties
- 13 tricks and treats for survey design and analysis
- The role of images in online surveys
- 25 ways to increase survey response rates
- Why measure your company’s brand awareness?
Training and consultancy
Go to Snap training →
If you would like training with a specific focus on survey branding, our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.