Included in this video:
- Explanation of Analysis and Break fields
- How to create, save and retrieve a simple table
- Showing and hiding ‘No Reply’ counts
Video duration 4m 17s. This clip is taken from a recording of the ‘Using chart styles in Snap’ webinar.
The following short videos are taken from the same webinar:
- Show percents in tables 2m 38s
- Create and customise bar and pie charts 08m 29s
- Chart results to rating scale questions 05m 07s
- Create a table of quantity response questions 03m 02s
- Options to customise charts 07m 01s
- Context Analysis: Tailor analyses and reports to specific participant groups 08m 22s
If you’d like to find out more about analysis in Snap, the following Interactive tutorials will tell you everything you need to get started.
Analysis Essentials: Variables, Missing Values, Data View Mode and Filters
Learn the essential basics of data analysis in Snap, including how to build complex filters – an essential skill for survey logic as well as for data analysis.
- View and prepare variables for analysis
- Use Missing Values in your analysis
- Compile complex filters for check box and open style questions
- View results and apply filters in Data View mode
Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports
Snap Questionnaire and Summary reports give a detailed summary of survey results, and may provide all the detail you need. But did you know they can be modified and filtered to produce tailored reports for each reader, for example an individual, region, department or team?
- View the default Questionnaire and Summary reports
- Customise the layout and content of the reports
- Add filters to tailor the report for specific readers
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.