We know that local authorities are under growing pressure to make savings and still provide a good level of public services. Our clients and customers in local authorities are using Snap Survey Software and Research Services to deliver the information they need to improve efficiency, effectiveness and measure satisfaction. We’re also proud to be an approved G-Cloud service.
Snap Survey Software is currently being used to gather information on a wide variety of activities, including:
- Tourism and Leisure
- Community development and involvement
- Strategy and consultation
- Performance and delivery
- Performance improvement
- Citizen surveys
Surveys can play a key role in helping you to support the local community. Some of the key features of Snap survey software are:
- Create professional branded surveys in any language.
- Respond instantly with email alerts – triggered by specific replies given in the survey.
- Multi-format interviewing – quickly create professional surveys in online, mobile, kiosk or paper, (with scanning), formats.
- Continuous mobile interviewing even in Wi-Fi black spots, with remote upload and management of surveys on each device.
- Two way integration with your database – insert information into individual questionnaires and update your database with any changes.
- Share real time results online with clients and colleagues, and print personalised Smart Reports for directors, managers and staff.
- Provide logins for individuals to view results and personalised Smart reports, tailored to their role or department, and including benchmark data.
Work with us to develop a Ready-to-Run survey
With our expert teams of software developers and survey researchers, we are uniquely placed to build customized, automated Ready-To-Run Survey solutions specifically for you. Examples of work we have done in this area include:
- A Holiday Park company came to us because they wanted an innovative survey solution to manage performance benchmarking for member holiday parks, and to help improve visitor loyalty and staff motivation. Over 400 BH&HPA member sites already take part.
- A major leisure group asked us to set up an automated solution to deliver benchmarking reports on a quarterly basis to improve management information at all levels. There are 100 different versions of the PowerPoint presentation produced which benchmarks local performance against regional and national benchmarks.
Let us take the strain when time or resources are limited. Our experienced team can help you with any part of the survey process, from designing your questionnaire to online hosting, data entry and of course, reporting.
- Local Government surveys can be out-sourced in part or in full.
- We can assist with questionnaire design, data entry including scanned paper surveys, hosting web surveys and collecting data, as well as producing tabulations and reports.
- If you like the sound of our ready to run surveys but don’t see what you need, why not work with us to build a Ready-To-Run survey specific to your needs?