The functionality, versatility and ease of use of Snap Survey Software make it the ideal survey software solution for Federal, State and Local government survey research needs, and is widely used to gather feedback on a wide variety of activities, including:
- Training evaluations.
- Maintenance and tracking of supplier and partner profiles.
- Employee appraisals.
- Pre and post-mission assessments.
- Program assessment and evaluations.
- Facilities planning.
- Data collection.
US government executive agencies, congress and judicial branches, together with some international organizations and wholly owned government corporations, are all authorized by law to purchase from the GSA Schedules. The benefits of such an offering are:
- Survey software is easier to order when compared to software products not on the Schedule.
- Survey software can be purchased at government volume discount pricing.
- Agencies can purchase directly from the survey software provider, or directly from the GSAAdvantage!® website.
- GSA Schedules offers agencies a way to avoid the complicated and drawn out process of open competition and contract negotiation.
- Agencies can expect shorter lead times and lower administrative costs.
- Agencies may not have to review competitive products or seek out alternative bids.
If you are a government agency or an organization eligible to purchase from GSA Schedule contractors, click here to view Snap Surveys on GSAAdvantage!® online shopping and ordering system. Alternatively, you can contact us directly at GSA@snapsurveys.com for information on survey software, service offerings, and preferred GSA pricing.
Snap Surveys’ GSA Schedule Contract Number is GS-35F-0173X.
Snap Survey Software is perfect for undertaking research amongst all aspects of Federal, State and local government.
Design professional surveys
Create dynamic and engaging surveys in any language and target hard to reach groups with audio or video surveys. Use email alerts to improve responsiveness – these can be triggered by specific replies, enabling departments to promptly take any necessary action.
Reach anyone, anywhere
Produce online, mobile, kiosk, tablet or paper versions of your survey with the option to scan in paper replies, and bring all results together for easy analysis. Capture better feedback instantly with Snap Mobile Anywhere – seamless event-based or on-street interviewing, even in total Wi-Fi black spots.
Share results with clients and colleagues
Share analysis and reports in real time with clients and colleagues. Produce personalized Smart Reports for individual groups and teams and give colleagues a login to view results and Smart Reports, showing benchmarked replies and tailored to their role or department.
Expert research services
Let us take the strain when time or resources are limited. Our experienced team can help you with any part of the survey process, from designing your questionnaire to online hosting, data entry and of course, reporting.
- Government surveys can be out-sourced in part or in full.
- We can assist with questionnaire design, data entry including scanned paper surveys, hosting online surveys and collecting data, as well as producing tabulations, tailored reports, and benchmarking.
Who we work with
Snap is widely used by Federal, State and local departments in both the US and Canada. Our clients include:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- NASA – Goddard Space Flight Center
- New York State – Office of Homeland Security
- Department of National Defense
- Canadian Space Agency (CSA)
- US Department of Justice (USDOJ)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- US Army
- US Department of State
- Public Safety Canada
- New Mexico Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Human Services