We want to make sure that everyone gets the most out of the training and has an enjoyable and productive day. Please complete our onsite training information form, and check your available facilities against the requirements listed below. If you’re not sure you can provide everything we need, or if you’d like to talk to one of our team about the arrangements please call us on 01454 280820 or send us an email
About your Facilities
Your training room
- A training room with individual PCs for each delegate and for the trainer.
- A projector connected to the trainers computer – this helps delegates follow course instructions.
- Each delegate should have a good view of the projector.
- A flipchart or whiteboard for the trainer.
- The minimum hardware specification for running snap is a modern PC with at least 250MB of spare disk space – running Windows 7 or later.
- Internet Access
We’ll send you a download link to install Snap prior to the training day. Please ensure that you have someone available to install the software (if you’re running Citrix or another thin client style network please contact us).
Requirements for Scanning courses
- Access to a scanner, either connected directly to the PC on which Snap Desktop with Scanning has been installed, or alternatively via a network for network scanning.
- The PC to be used should be connected to a printer – either directly or through a network.
- The ISIS driver has been installed.
- The scanner must be compatible with producing a TIFF or PDF image.
It’s important that the scanner has been tested with Snap prior to the training day. We can talk you through this over the phone.
If you are unsure of any of these points, please contact Snap Training on 01454 280820