How we can help
Create branded and professional surveys in a variety of formats that are up to the job. Snap software offers a range of features that help our clients in the housing sector get the results they need, such as:
- Multi method surveying – produce online, mobile, kiosk, tablet or paper versions of your survey.
- Two way database links. Feed information from your tenant database into the questionnaire and automatically update with replies.
- Automated alerts, triggered by a specific reply or replies. Alerts are delivered by email for prompt action.
- Make sense of your survey results with our rather clever Analysis Tools
- Quickly produce meaningful Survey reports
Let us take the strain when time or resources are limited. Our experienced team can help you with any part of the survey process, from designing your questionnaire to online hosting, data entry and of course, reporting.
The team can help you with:
- Ad-hoc projects (such as resident profiling, resident census, tenant magazine readership surveys)
- On going customer projects (repairs surveys, complaints feedback, ASB reporting surveys, etc)
- Internal research (e.g. employee surveys)
- And of course STAR, which we have been undertaking for English Housing Associations and ALMOs since 2003
We can do as little or as much of the work for you as you like – from the whole project including reporting to just data capture or analysis.
Who we work with
We have over 10 years experience working with Social Housing clients on STAR and other tenant surveys. Snap software and services are now used by over 70 clients throughout the social housing sector.
We’re also proud to be an approved G-Cloud service.