Knowing when to respond to feedback from customer satisfaction surveys can help you improve overall customer satisfaction
The ability to respond to customer satisfaction surveys in a timely manner is one of the main advantages of online surveys and mobile surveys. When gathering feedback on a customer’s level of satisfaction with your products & services, or your organizational processes, a higher level of immediacy should be taken. Reacting to survey feedback immediately has become the standard in improving customer satisfaction on a respondent-by-respondent basis.
This is where triggered email alerts come in handy. Triggered email alerts are useful when you want to receive notifications each time a specific action takes place in a satisfaction survey. You can send triggered email alerts to specified email addresses when a respondent chooses a particular answer to a question or a set of questions. The person in your organization receiving the triggered email alert is able to immediately react, such as through a follow-up phone call, email, or letter.
You can use triggered email alerts in your online or mobile surveys to:
- Notify a specific person or persons, such as groups or departments, depending on certain question response or total survey results
- Send a specific email depending on various conditions, for example, the age or gender of the respondent
- Include a customized email alert message with data from the survey, for example:
- Response to a particular question or set of questions
- Contact details
- A totalized score
- Or, as simple as being notified when a survey has been completed
With Snap Survey Software, you have the opportunity to send triggered email alerts to single or multiple people or assigned groups, including a customized message within the email alert. You can also set-up multiple alerts to be sent to different people or groups. For example, if you may want to notify your customer service manager when a respondent provides negative feedback, while at the same time, notify the entire sales team when a respondent is likely to purchase a product. These actions can easily be set-up within Snap Survey Software.
Always respond quickly to resolve any customer issues. Recognizing and responding to your customers’ comments, opinions, and needs has both immediate and long-term impacts on your organization and brand. Showing customers the courtesy of an instant and sincere reply is a step toward resolving issues immediately, and promptly mitigating any negative impact on your organization.
Pre-built survey solution to connect you with your customers
Our ready-to-run Customer Satisfaction solution has everything you need to put your customers first.
- Up to 17 attitude questions to evaluate your Customer Happiness Index
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) measures how highly your customers value you
- In-built reports that summarise your data for fast action
- Easy set up, ready to run in a few minutes
- GDPR data compliance
- All data securely stored on UK servers
We’ve done all the hard work for you! So click below to learn more about the Customer Satisfaction Solution.