Paper Surveys may seem like a thing of the past, but they are certainly alive and well. Consider survey software that allows you to conduct all modes of survey research to increase response rates.
Snap Surveys customers choose Snap Survey Software because it gives users the flexibility to run surveys in a range of survey modes, including: paper, paper for scanning, online, mobile, tablet, and kiosk. Depending upon your audience and administration limitations, paper surveys can prove more effective than online surveys for collecting feedback.
Administering paper surveys in conjunction with other survey modes can help boost response rates, particularly if you need to target harder to reach communities or fulfill strict respondent quotas. Snap Survey Software gives you the flexibility to gather and manage feedback based on your individual or organizational needs, as well as the needs of your respondents.
Benefits of Using Paper Surveys
- When planned correctly, paper surveys can be a cost-effective way of collecting data.
- Paper surveys provide an efficient way of targeting feedback from participants without access to a phone, online services, mobile devices, or those who refuse to respond to other types of surveys.
- Paper surveys can be easily distributed via direct mail or in-person distribution.
- Paper surveys can be customized and branded, giving questionnaires a personal touch.
- Designed as a scannable paper questionnaire, your completed questionnaires can be easily scanned for fast and efficient data processing.
Use Survey Software to Scan Paper Surveys
Scanning is an effective and efficient method to gather data from large volumes of paper surveys. Snap Survey Software is one of the few survey software providers that contains muli-mode survey creation. The software has the capability of collecting survey response data from multiple data collection methods – online, paper, mobile, kiosk – simultaneously and merges survey data into a single dataset ready for complete analysis and reporting. For instance, Snap Survey Software users can administer an online survey for completion on a desktop PC or mobile device and via paper survey simultaneously – and collect and merge all respondent feedback into a single dataset ready for complete data analysis and reporting.
Already a Snap Survey Software user?
For those that are already using Snap Survey Software for developing paper surveys, access the following tips to help you with paper survey scanning. Scanning a paper survey using Snap Survey Software is a fast, accurate, and easy way to enter survey data.
When designing a scannable paper survey, there are several key pointers to keep in mind.
No time for paper surveys? We can help.
The management of large paper survey projects can be daunting. We have the in-house services you need to get your project up and running quickly.