An explanation of our Snap Plus Software and Subscription Maintenance Policy
Snap survey software products are sold with an initial free Maintenance Agreement period of 12 months. This provides technical support via phone, fax or email. It also includes free upgrades to the latest version.
After the initial 12 months of software ownership, the Snap Plus Maintenance Agreement can be extended in 12-month increments starting at $350 and capped at no more than $2,500 per location depending on the then current non-discounted price of the Snap software licenses owned (Excluding Enterprise Licenses). These caps are subject to revision from time to time. If your Maintenance Agreement has lapsed, the cost to reinstate your maintenance agreement will be 62.5% of the then current price of the software licenses owned.
All Snap Surveys subscriptions come with access to Snap’s technical support team via phone, email or fax along with all software upgrades at no additional cost.
What does Technical Support cover?
A technical support incident is a specific, distinct issue, question or problem. For example, how to import a survey into Snap from another software application. One incident may require several exchanges with the Snap HelpDesk team to resolve, similarly one exchange with the Snap HelpDesk team may resolve several incidents. Snap’s HelpDesk Consultants will make all reasonable efforts to resolve the incident to the customer’s satisfaction. Technical support is not meant to be a substitute for training.
Training would be appropriate if you wanted to carry out a series of functions. For example, import a survey from another software application, then create additional variables and analyze the results across a series of breaks.
It is important to remember that your Snap license number will be required when contacting the Snap HelpDesk team.
When is Technical Support available?
Technical support will be provided in English between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 (EST) Monday through Thursday and 09:00 and 16:00 (EST) on Friday. This excludes the following public holidays:
- New Year’s Day – 1 Jan *
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – 3rd Monday in Jan
- Presidents Day – 3rd Monday in Feb
- Memorial Day – last Monday in May
- Independence Day – 4 July *
- Labor Day – 1st Monday in Sep
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday in Oct
- Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in Nov
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day – 25 Dec *
- One additional day over the Christmas period which varies from year to year
* When a holiday falls on a Saturday, the holiday will be observed on the Friday before. When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday will be observed on the following Monday.
In the event of the HelpDesk phone system being busy, you should leave your name, license number and a short message and a representative will get back to you within 8 working hours.
What versions of the software are supported?
Snap offers full support for the current version(s) of its software. Users with a current Snap Plus Maintenance Agreement, will automatically be given access to the current software version(s). Snap will support previous versions of its software at its discretion. Snap will post at least six months notice of cessation of support for modules, versions or products on its website, and may also notify users via e-mail or e-news.
What does training cover?
We offer 3 primary types of training for users with an active Maintenance Agreement:
- On-line Training – Individual 2 hour training session conducted on-line.
- On-site Training – All day training conducted at the customer’s facility.
- In-house Training– Full or half day-day training session at Snap’s Portsmouth, NH location
For Technical Support, call directly at 603-610-8750 or email to email@example.com