Customer NPS® Survey
- An easy to use template to generate a Net Promoter Score® for your organisation
- Lets customers rate their experience with you from 0-10
- Powerful reporting with built in assistance to improve your score
- See comments from respondents, grouped by Detractor, Passive, and Promoter
- Hosted on secure servers based in either UK or US
Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures customer experience and customer loyalty, while also predicting business growth. This proven metric transformed the business world and now provides the core measurement for customer experience management programmes around the world.
The Customer NPS Survey asks customers to rate their experience by selecting a number from 0-10 for the following question: How likely would you be to recommend us to your friends or family?
Here’s how the responses and respondents are grouped:
- Promoters(score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fuelling growth.
- Passives(score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors(score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
To find your Net Promoter Score, subtract the percentage of Detractors from the percentage of Promoters. It can range from a low of -100 (if every customer is a Detractor) to a high of 100 (if every customer is a Promoter).
You can use your NPS as the key measure of your customers’ overall perception of your brand. Because NPS is a leading indicator for growth, it provides the best anchor for your customer experience management (CEM) program. Complement NPS with other metrics and insights from various points along the customer journey, and you have a comprehensive, actionable view of your customer experience performance.
NPS®, Net Promoter® and Net Promoter Score® are registered trade marks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.
Welcome offer: your first 1,000 responses (if used within 12 months) will be free. Additional responses from 6 cents each.