Join us for two webinar sessions, covering a variety of tips and tricks for using Snap to its full potential.
Session 1: Monday 18 March, 12:00 ET
Watch recorded session →
The first session will cover dynamic web pages, using Snap’s Style mode, Insert options, tips for previewing, and ‘Other’ response based text substitution.
Setting up dynamic web pages to show respondents when they complete a survey
- Based on answers to the survey, or based on language
- Looping or Daisy Chaining a survey
- Seeding Data in a QR code
Using Snap’s Style Mode to format a survey
- General advice for formatting your survey
- Naming styles for the benefit of Templates
Key tips for previewing a survey
- How to remove Must Answer and Routing
- Setting a limit for the number of characters in a Multi-Line response box
Using Insert options in Questionnaire Design
- Adding hyperlinks such as Privacy Statements
- Including HTML such as hover text, line breaks and email hyperlinks
- Inserting video and sound clips
- Substituting ‘Other’ response text elsewhere in a survey
Session 2: Monday 25 March, 12:00 ET
The second webinar will show you the new Summary Tables Report feature, Grid Tables, reviewing routing, and how to categorise free text responses.
New Snap feature: Summary Tables Report
- New options for ordering within the Summary Tables Report and Summary Report
- Updated ordering options within Tables and Charts
Categorise and count responses given in a free text box
- Options for order by counts/other could be included when covering options within Summary Tables Report. ‘Other’ options within Tables/Charts.
How to review routing
- Checking routing dependencies
- Tailoring variable options for printing
Using Text Grids to highlight data
- Adding a Text Grid to reports to draw attention to key bits of data
If you can’t wait for the webinar and have a specific topic you’d like assistance with, we’d like to help. For more information about our training and consultancy services, visit our Training & Consultancy page or call us at 603-610-8750