Explore some of our customers’ experiences with Snap Surveys’ survey feedback and reporting solutions
In yesterday’s post, Made to Measure Feedback and Reporting Solutions, we discussed how Snap Surveys can provide customers with a more customized feedback solution. “With our survey software solutions and services expertise, we can provide you with everything a survey project requires, from questionnaire design and data management, to analysis and reporting. We also offer training, translation services, access to online panel samples, and custom technical development.”
As mentioned, we’re already working with clients in a wide range of sectors. We’d like to share with you some of their experiences.
Case study 1 – British Holiday & Home Parks Association
The BH&HPA are always looking for ways to add value for their members. The holiday park survey gives participating parks a simple way to gauge customer satisfaction and provides valuable information to help them to improve their business.
Working closely with our client, we set-up a system to host and collect responses from a single online or paper survey, uniquely tailored to each of over two-thousand holiday parks. Every month, Smart Reports are automatically produced and emailed to each park.
Each report contains:
- Park specific analyses, including narrative with summary tables, charts, and comment lists
- Benchmark comparisons between that park’s performance and other similar parks.
- Benchmark comparisons of performance for current month versus the equivalent period last year.
Case study 2 – Frederick Community College
Snap partnered with Frederick Community College to create an online course and instructor evaluation system providing:
- Automated evaluation email invite and reminders during the evaluation period with auto log-in for each student
- Upon log-in, a student is presented with a menu list of evaluations for the courses they had taken and the status of those evaluations (Not Started, Partially Complete, or Completed) from which they may launch the evaluation
- Customizable evaluation reporting was available both online and offline, with real-time updates, including mean scores and response level for each instructor and course evaluation question, along with all comments. Benchmarked reports were provided at the department (department versus total school), instructor (instructor vs. department vs. total school), and course (course vs. department vs. school) level.
Case study 3 – Sport Wales
Sport Wales was looking for a cost effective and efficient way to manage the sports participation in schools survey. Previously, reports had to be put together manually, which took time and limited the ability to distribute relevant information to participating schools and authorities. Reports were also required in both English and Welsh.
Our solution enabled the Sport Wales team to give access to live online analysis for up to fifty interested parties.
We produced Smart Reports containing:
- Data combined from multiple surveys (students and teachers)
- Unique reports for each school, local authority, and region
Also, as part of this survey solution, we designed and hosted an online survey for Sport Wales that could cope with up to 5,000 simultaneous log-ins.
Contact us to discuss Feedback Solutions with Snap Surveys.