Take the time to respond immediately to customer satisfaction surveys
Administering online surveys and mobile surveys with survey software gives you the ability to receive immediate customer feedback, view data in real-time, and respond to feedback in a timely manner. Many surveys do not have the same level of responsiveness that customer satisfaction surveys do, and for that reason, immediate attention is not always required. The exception is when you conduct a customer satisfaction survey to measure your customers’ level of satisfaction with your products, services, processes, and overall organization. Reacting to this information is very time sensitive, so immediate action is necessary. Reacting to survey feedback immediately has become the new standard in improving customer satisfaction on a respondent-by-respondent basis.
Triggered email alerts are useful when you want to receive notification each time a specific action takes place in a satisfaction survey. You can send triggered email alerts to email addresses when respondents choose a particular answer to a question or set of questions, including respondent contact information. The person in your organization receiving the triggered email alert is able to react appropriately with immediate action such as a follow-up call, email, or letter.
You can use triggered email alerts to:
- Notify a specific person or multiple people such as groups, members, committees, or departments, depending on survey results
- Send a specific email depending on various conditions, for example, the age or location of the respondent
- Include a customized email alert message with data from the survey, for example
- Response to a particular question or set of questions
- Contact details
- A totalized score
- Or, simply be notified when a survey has been completed
With Snap Survey Software, you have the opportunity to send triggered email alerts to multiple people or groups, including a customized message within the email alert. You can also set-up multiple alerts to be sent to different people or groups. For example, if you want to notify your customer service department when a respondent provides positive feedback, while at the same time, notify the sales team when a respondent is unlikely to purchase a product, this action can easily be set-up within Snap Survey Software.
Recognizing and responding to your customers’ comments, opinions, and needs has both immediate and long-term impacts on your organization. Showing customers the courtesy of an instant and sincere reply is a step forward in resolving issues immediately, and promptly mitigating any potential damage. Always respond quickly with an earnest attempt to resolve any customer issues.
Click here to learn how to set-up triggered email alerts using Snap Survey Software.
Get to know your customers with our pre-built solution
Our ready-to-run Customer Satisfaction solution has everything you need to put your customers first.
- Up to 17 attitude questions to evaluate your Customer Happiness Index
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) measures how highly your customers value you
- In-built reports that summarise your data for fast action
- Easy set up, ready to run in a few minutes
- GDPR data compliance
- All data securely stored on UK servers
We’ve done all the hard work for you! So click below to learn more about the Customer Satisfaction Solution.