Learn how to create a kiosk survey using Snap Survey Software
Create and run a survey to use in standalone kiosk mode using Snap Survey Software. Once created, your kiosk survey is loaded onto a kiosk over the Internet using Snap Mobile Anywhere.
Once in kiosk mode, the device will only display the selected survey, displaying the first page of the kiosk survey by default. For ease-of-use, if someone starts the survey, but does not complete it, the screen resets back to the first page after a specified time. You can choose whether to keep partially-completed multi-page surveys. When someone completes a kiosk survey, their response is automatically submitted. You can upload responses automatically to the Snap WebHost server, and you can then download them and analyze results in Snap Survey Software. Continue reading
New mobile surveys features added for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android
We have added some new features to Snap Mobile Anywhere, Snap Surveys’ mobile interviewing (CAPI) add on module for Snap Survey Software, which enables users to run surveys on devices including: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, Smartphone, Tablet PC, and Kiosk.
These new mobile surveys features include:
- Statistics – you can now see a list of cases completed and cases uploaded by date and by interviewer / user name.
- Kiosk mode – run the App in ‘full screen’ mode. iPads will need to be caged in a frame so the Home button is hidden.
- Auto Sync on/off – decide whether the device auto syncs or syncing is done manually.
- Use survey settings – choose between using the settings for timeout/partial submit as defined in the survey, or set up on the device.
- Submit message – specify the message shown when a case is submitted.
- Timeout message – specify the message shown when the case is timed-out due to inactivity. Continue reading
‘On the Go’ and ‘In the Moment’ with Mobile Surveys
Give your survey respondents the flexibility to access your surveys via mobile devices ‘on the go’ and ‘in the moment.’ Surveys are delivered directly to respondents’ mobile devices, and can be completed at a time and place that is convenient for them. Easily connect and engage with your audience. Mobile surveys make access to survey respondents and data flexible, faster, and cheaper. Continue reading