Timely response to feedback from customer satisfaction surveys is the key to improving overall customer satisfaction
The ability to respond to customer feedback in a timely manner is one of the main advantages of online and mobile customer satisfaction surveys. When gathering customer feedback, for example, their level of satisfaction with your products & services, a higher level of immediacy should be taken. Reacting to customer feedback immediately has become standard-business-practice for improving customer satisfaction on a respondent-by-respondent basis.
How can you respond immediately to those customers? This is where triggered email alerts come in very handy. Triggered email alerts are come in very useful when you want to receive notifications each time a specific action takes place in a customer satisfaction survey. You can program your survey to send triggered email alerts to specified email addresses when a respondent chooses a particular answer to a question or a set of questions. The person (or persons) in your organization receiving the triggered email alerts is able to immediately respond through a follow-up phone call or email.
You can use triggered email alerts in your online or mobile surveys to:
- Notify a specific person or persons, such as internal groups or departments, depending on certain question responses or total survey results
- Send a specific email depending on various conditions, for example, the age or gender of the respondent
- Include a customized email alert messages with data from the survey, for example:
- Response to a particular question or set of questions
- Contact details
- A totalized score
- Or, it can be as simple as being notified when a survey has been completed
Remember: Always respond quickly to resolve any customer issues. Recognizing and responding to your customers’ comments, opinions, and needs has both immediate and long-term impacts on your organization and brand. Providing customers the courtesy of an instant and sincere reply is a step toward resolving issues immediately, and promptly mitigating any negative impact on your business.
With Snap Survey Software, you have the opportunity to send triggered email alerts to single or multiple people or assigned groups, including a customized message within the email alert. You can also set-up multiple alerts to be sent to different people or groups. For example, if you may want to notify your customer service manager when a respondent provides negative feedback, while at the same time, notify the entire sales team when a respondent is likely to purchase a product. These actions can easily be set-up within Snap Survey Software.
Our pre-built survey lets your customers have their say
Our ready-to-run Customer Satisfaction solution has everything you need to put your customers first.
- Up to 17 attitude questions to evaluate your Customer Happiness Index
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) measures how highly your customers value you
- In-built reports that summarise your data for fast action
- Easy set up, ready to run in a few minutes
- GDPR data compliance
- All data securely stored on UK servers
We’ve done all the hard work for you! So click below to learn more about the Customer Satisfaction Solution.