Learn how to add an emoji to a survey email invitation using Snap WebHost
Want more people to complete your survey? Using emojis in your email subject lines is an effective, attention-generating method to engage with respondents and increase your survey response rates.
Snap Webhost, online survey management system, allows researchers to send emails to respondents. These emails can be customized once uploaded to Snap Webhost. One of these customizations can be the addition of emojis.
We have created a helpful worksheet to walk you through the steps to using emojis in your next email invitation. You will learn how to:
Step 1: Find a desired emoji
Step 2: Login to Webhost and edit uploaded emails
Manage online surveys with the latest version of Snap WebHost
Snap 11 WebHost users can now download the latest version of Snap WebHost for management of online surveys. This version includes new features and fixes. Some features include:
- Folder option for Researchers to allow folders to be created to manage surveys
- Survey overview list can be filtered to show only surveys that match the criteria
- Survey overview list can be sorted on the different columns
- Traffic light system to denote the status of a survey
- and more…
Easily manage your Snap surveys on our secure servers or yours with Snap WebHost
Take a look at the unique features of Snap WebHost, Snap Surveys’ online survey management and reporting system. Access to a Snap WebHost subscription enables users to easily upload and administer online surveys, create email invitations and reminders, manage data collection, and create real-time analysis and reports.
Snap WebHost has many advanced features, including:
- Collect partial response data
- Track multiple iterations of a survey
- Seed responses from a database
- Use patterns to validate open-ended questions
- Check values of open-ended questions
- Share real-time analysis and reports with individual clients and stakeholders