New mobile surveys features added for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android
We have added some new features to Snap Mobile Anywhere, Snap Surveys’ mobile interviewing (CAPI) add on module for Snap Survey Software, which enables users to run surveys on devices including: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, Smartphone, Tablet PC, and Kiosk.
These new mobile surveys features include:
- Statistics – you can now see a list of cases completed and cases uploaded by date and by interviewer / user name.
- Kiosk mode – run the App in ‘full screen’ mode. iPads will need to be caged in a frame so the Home button is hidden.
- Auto Sync on/off – decide whether the device auto syncs or syncing is done manually.
- Use survey settings – choose between using the settings for timeout/partial submit as defined in the survey, or set up on the device.
- Submit message – specify the message shown when a case is submitted.
- Timeout message – specify the message shown when the case is timed-out due to inactivity. Continue reading