Learn how to add slider control questions to your online surveys using Snap Survey Software
What are slider controls? Slider controls are graphical image-based controls for collecting data in an online survey. The slider control tool includes graphics and templates to make it quick and easy to add simple slider bars to a published online survey. Here is an example of a slider control:
Slider controls add value to your online surveys and are an innovative way to engage survey respondents. Why not give slider controls a try in your next online survey?
We provide a worksheet describing how to make quantity and single-response questions appear as draggable slider control bars. Respondents can then easily drag the slider instead of choosing a response from a list or typing in a number.
To include a slider control in your next online survey, the easy steps include:
- Set up the questions in the survey in Snap and publish your survey.
- Open the published survey file in the slider bar program.
- Select the question(s) to convert.
- Define the bar and slider you are using.
- Check if you need to adjust the size or position of the image.
- Process the questions to add slider bars to the online survey.
Worksheet: Adding slider controls to your online survey