Finding text in the questionnaire
You can find text in the questionnaire window when you are in Design or Style mode.
- Select Find in the toolbar topics drop-down list.
- Type in the search text in the empty box to the right of the topics drop-down list.
- Press Enter to search the questionnaire, from the current cursor position to the end of the questionnaire.This highlights the first example of the search text.
- Press Enter again and to search for the next example.
- At the end of the questionnaire, confirm to continue the search from the beginning of the questionnaire.
Use the controls Find Next to find the next occurrence and Find Previous to find the previous occurrence.
The box containing the search text will store any previous searches in a drop-down list, so you can repeat searches without retyping the text. This is cleared when the Questionnaire window is closed.
Click Find/Replace to open the Find dialog where you have more options to find and replace text.