Snap XMP Help
Deleting a survey
When deleting a survey you can:
- delete all variables, reports and weights
- delete the survey data responses
- delete the temporary backup files
It is recommended that the survey is archived before deleting the survey or the survey data. Further information is available at Archiving and restoring a survey.
These instructions show how to delete a survey:
- Click Survey Overview on the Snap Desktop toolbar. This opens the Survey Overview window.
- On the Survey Overview toolbar, click Online Surveys to show the online surveys or click Offline Surveys to show the offline surveys.
- Select the survey you wish to delete. Online surveys are also deleted from Snap Online keeping the online surveys synchronized in both Snap Desktop and Snap Online.
- Click Delete survey on the Survey Overview toolbar, to delete the survey and optionally the data responses.
- When deleting a survey, you can:
- delete all variables, reports and weights (.mdf file)
- delete the survey data, if available (.rdf file)
- delete the temporary back up files (.mdo/.rdo file)
- Select the components of the survey that you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm your selection on the warning message.