Creating a word cloud of values, dates or times
You can create a word cloud of quantity, date or time responses using the cloud analysis type.
- Click on the Snap XMP Desktop toolbar to create a cloud.
- Enter the variable definition in the Analysis field.
- Select the Auto Coding tab.
- Select Values in the appropriate (Date, Time or Quantity) drop-down list if not selected. This will create categories based on the individual values in all the responses to that question.
- Select the maximum number of values you would like in the cloud by changing the value in Limit codes.
- Press Apply to display the cloud.