Analyzing using the standard reports
Three standard reports are created for each survey.
- The Questionnaire report generates a top-line summary report showing the counts and percentages of responses in the questionnaire layout.
- The Summary report generates a chart, table or list for every question
- The Summary Tables report tabulates responses to all questions.
You can find these in the Reports window.
- Click on the toolbar to open the Reports window.
- Select the Questionnaire, Summary or Summary Tables report in the window.
- Click the Execute button on the Reports window toolbar to run the report. The Report Execution dialog opens showing the report selected in the window title.
- Click Preview to preview your report on screen.
- Close the preview window.
- Click the button on the Reports window toolbar to open the Report Execution dialog.
- Click OK to run your report to your printer or to a file.
An example of the Summary Report for the sample survey Crocodile Rock Cafe.