We understand that bringing the management of FFT in-house can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve created a solution that delivers FFT questionnaires with fast, easy to read results, all supported by a professional team of technical, training and research consultants.
Powerful. Flexible. Secure.
Flexible survey design
Fully branded surveys with flexible options allowing you to keep up to date easily with ever-changing national policy.
Peace of mind with secure UK data
Survey data is saved in our secure UK-only ISO27001 data centre, or install Snap Surveys Enterprise in-house.
Engage with patients and staff using a variety of display options, languages and question formats.
Monitor replies, react instantly
Respond quickly to live survey results and make informed decisions to improve your patients’ experience.
Share reports using single or multi-tiered options such as Trust, Hospital, Specialism, Ward, etc.
Call our UK based support, training or research experts to help you with any part of the survey process.
Snap Enterprise FFT Edition from £17,995/year
Your ready-to-run, fully branded FFT questionnaire will capture instant feedback from kiosks, paper, postcards, smartphones, tablets and websites. And with our Smart Reporting technology your pre-built reports are presented in a clear, no-nonsense format, showing exactly what you need to know. Reports can be accessed from anywhere, and results shared easily with colleagues or clients as well as giving you all the data you need to submit to NHS England on a monthly basis.
FFT Edition includes:
- Fully branded FFT survey including a Smart Report
- Branded survey template and custom question library to get you started with your other surveys
- Two days on-site training day for up to eight people per day
- Access to online tutorials covering every aspect of the survey process
- 200,000 replies on our secure servers, or unlimited replies if you install on your own server.
- Helpdesk support via phone and email
- Software upgrades included
With FFT Edition you can:
- Create any surveys you like – it’s not just for FFT
- Share Snap with everyone in your organisation
- Conduct offline interviews on unlimited devices
- Share live reports with anyone and control what they see
- Share surveys online, on paper, and on mobile devices
- Host surveys on custom domains
- Scan or manually key paper survey replies
More than just FFT
Snap Enterprise FFT Edition can be used for so much more:
- Carry out clinical audits, measure patient experience and employee satisfaction.
- Complete patient report forms and patient clinical records.
- Produce any number of tailored surveys including dental, supplier, facilities management, training and maintenance surveys.
- Collect data to evaluate ambulance, GP and home care services.
Reasons to choose Snap Surveys
- Over 30 years of successful partnerships with Healthcare providers.
- The preferred choice of many Trusts.
- We can work together to set up your FFT and then let you take the reins when you are ready.
- One of the few survey providers that offer paper surveys in combination with online and mobile surveys.
- We process your data at secure UK-only ISO27001 data centres.
- Install Snap Enterprise FFT Edition in-house, on your own servers.
Trusted by healthcare providers
“The Trust has been using Snap Surveys for our FFT and local patient surveys for over three years. We can capture feedback on our website, via Smartphone and on mobile devices, and our volunteers can collect patient feedback around the Trust.”
Vanessa Flower, Patient Experience Lead, Isle of Wight NHS Trust
“Having used Snap Surveys within the Trust over a number of years, it has become an integral part of the way we undertake patient and staff surveys as well as our clinical audit programme and now also the Friends and Family Test (FFT).The Trust has previously worked with an external provider but we have recently decided to bring the FFT in-house using Snap Survey as it provides a more cost effective, efficient and flexible solution to the FFT. We have used Snap Surveys in a variety of different ways including paper based, online, email, and on mobile devices.”
Marit Endresen, Patient Experience Lead, Professional and Clinical Effectiveness (PaCE) directorate