Where we are now
A new Children and Young People's Plan has been recently created for Worcestershire. It is owned by all organisations and partners working with children (age 12 and under), young people (age 13 to 24) and families in Worcestershire. The plan will:
· Set expectations around the way all agencies/partners will work
· Focus on key priorities and success measures
· Build on and add value to existing plans and will change over time to respond to need
· Clarify our collective ambition and aspirations for all children and young people
· Provide a framework for all agencies and organisations working with children, young people and families to make the necessary impact to improve lives
We know that there is a lot of great work happening with children, young people and families in Worcestershire and we are asking our partners to complete this snapshot so that we can understand how all partners currently contribute to the priorities identified in the plan. The results will be used to help identify any gaps there are and where partners might be able to work together to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people in Worcestershire.
All partners completing this snapshot will be invited to attend an event at County Hall on 20th November (10am - 1pm) to meet other partners and find out how the results will be utilised to plan activities going forward.
All partner organisations who take part will be promoted on the plan website (hosted by WCC) and where possible links will be made to partners own websites. http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/cypp
If you have any questions please email: CYPP@worcestershire.gov.uk
This form could take up to 20 minutes to complete.
This snapshot closes on Friday 20th October to allow analysis prior to the event.
Please note - responses will be shared with all partners to raise awareness of the work happening in the county.