This worksheet describes how to delete surveys for both Snap Professional and Snap WebHost.
Deleting a Survey in Snap WebHost
- After logging into Snap WebHost, ensure the Surveys tab is selected and identify the survey to be deleted.
- There are three states of a survey; live which is marked with a green circle, paused which is represented by an orange diamond and stopped which is indicated by a red square. If you can see a red square in the row for the survey you want to delete skip to step 6, otherwise continue to step 3.
- Click on the name of the survey.
- Click the link in the Summary tab.
- Select the Home tab to return to the Survey Overview Window.
Click the delete icon and a confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Delete to delete the survey from Snap WebHost.
Deleting a Survey in Snap Professional
- If the Survey Overview Window is not showing on screen, display it by selecting the menu option File | Survey Overview or click on .
- Select the survey you wish to delete.
- Click the minus sign on Survey Overview toolbar to delete the survey.
When deleting a survey, you can:
- delete all variables, reports and weights (.mdf file)
- delete the survey data, if available (.rdf file)
- delete the temporary back up files (.mdo/.rdo file)
- Select the components of the survey that you wish to delete and click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm your selection on the warning message.
This worksheet has described how to delete a survey from Snap Professional and Snap WebHost, you may have also created archive (.adf) files and have network backups that need to be deleted.
If there is a topic you would like a worksheet on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.