With Snap Mobile Anywhere you can capture better feedback instantly with uninterrupted interviewing, even in Wi-Fi black spots. Data and surveys are automatically synchronised when a connection is available.
- Getting Started with: Snap Mobile Anywhere [9m 57s]
- Snap WebHost overview [01m 02s]
- Questionnaire properties [04m 30s]
- Create a survey for face-to-face, kiosk and online completion
- Running a survey in kiosk mode
- Preparing surveys for Smartphones
- Setting up surveys for Snap Mobile Anywhere for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows
- Providing a photo response in Snap Mobile Anywhere using AttachIt
- Using geolocation in your surveys
Online user guide and documentation
- Giving other people access to your survey results and reports
- Installing Snap Mobile Anywhere on a tablet, laptop or kiosk
- Setting up Snap Mobile Anywhere on multiple Android devices from a PC
- Snap Mobile Anywhere survey options
- Starting Snap Mobile Anywhere for mobile devices
- Running the survey in kiosk mode on your device
- Stopping the survey in kiosk mode
- Setting the picture size for Snap Mobile Anywhere surveys
- Snap Mobile Anywhere completion statistics
- Importing responses from Snap Mobile Anywhere into Snap
- Trouble shooting your Snap Mobile Anywhere installation
- Trouble-shooting Sync Server, Snap Mobile Anywhere, AttachIt
- 1 in 5 survey participants are using mobile devices
- Does survey mode have an impact on survey response rates?
- 25 ways to increase survey response rates
- Increase online survey response rates across all mobile devices
- Designing surveys for mobile devices
- Designing questionnaires for multi mode surveys
- How to generate impactful insight – part 1
- How to generate impactful insight – part 2
- How customer experience can drive your organisation
- Engage or enrage – why listening to your people will make all your stakeholders happy
Training and consultancy
Go to Snap training →
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we can also offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.