Set up Analysis Associates on your Snap WebHost account, and you can give clients and colleagues 24/7 access to real-time and personalised survey results. You can set permissions for associates to view specific analyses and reports, and give permission to create new analyses on the fly.
- Share real-time results online with clients and colleagues [approx 5m]
- Analysis Essentials: Variables, Missing Values, Data View Mode and Filters [approx 16m]
- Viewing, customising the default Questionnaire and Summary reports [approx 15m]
- Archive and restore [approx 4m]
- Snap WebHost overview [approx 1m]
Online user guide and documentation
- Sharing reports and analyses on Snap WebHost
- Making analyses available online
- Creating associate accounts
- Managing associate accounts
- Logging in as an associate
- Modifying and deleting associate logins
- Uploading a survey with existing data
- Setting a condition under which analyses and reports are available
- Making filters available in Snap WebHost
- Introduction to ‘Context’ reports
- Making contexts available in Snap WebHost
- Applying a mask to an external filter or context
- Limiting what someone can see by using a ‘Context’
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about Analysis Associates, our training team offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.