We’ve partnered with panel experts Cint to bring you cost effective, quality samples with access to over 7 million respondents in more than 50 countries. You can also join the Snap panel and get paid for your opinions.
Online user guide and documentation
- Buying a Cint panel of respondents
- Interview quotas
- Giving other people access to your survey results and reports
- 5 key points to consider in an online survey introduction
- 5 tips to choose an online survey sample size
- What is a good response rate for a random survey sample?
- Using panels to drive customer insight
- Importing and exporting data with database links
- Introduction to CINT Panel samples
- How customer experience can drive your organisation
Training and consultancy
If you would like to find out more about respondent panels our training team offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.