Settings in Questionnaire Properties define the key characteristics for your survey, from how survey data is received, to the colour and style of navigation buttons.
- Questionnaire Properties [4m 30s]
- Running a survey in kiosk mode
- Sending email alerts if participants select an answer
- Dynamically changing the address that participants go to on survey completion
Online user guide and documentation
- Snap WebHost Questionnaire Properties dialog options
- Snap Mobile Anywhere Questionnaire Properties dialog options
- Edition section
- Page section
- Margins section
- Output section
- Replies section
- Interview section
- Layout section
- Buttons section
- Controls section
- Data link section
- Alerts section
- Accessibility section
- Paradata section
- Texts section
- Survey refresh: a customer survey is reviewed and improved
- Survey design questions from the Snap Summer Camp webinars
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about Questionnaire Properties, our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.