Question libraries in Snap are compiled in ‘SurveyPaks’. In this section you can see how to use SurveyPaks to create a library of your own frequently asked questions, and frequently used surveys.
You can also learn about the ‘Reference’ Surveypak supplied with Snap which contains 132 frequently asked questions in multiple languages.
- Save a custom survey template and question library [5m 26s]
- Add survey questions from the reference library [0m 56s]
Online user guide and documentation
- Putting questions from the reference window into a survey
- Moving a group of questions into a questionnaire
- Putting in possible question responses using a code frame
- Finding a question in a SurveyPak
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about question libraries in Snap, our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.