In this section you can learn how to create and manage multi-language surveys, including how to export survey questions for translation.
- Add survey questions from the reference library [0m 56s]
- Save a custom survey template and question library [5m 26s]
Online user guide and documentation
- Adding a language edition to your survey
- Changing a language you have added
- Adding a new question to your survey in multiple languages
- Adding a derived variable to your survey in multiple languages
- Translating existing questions using the automatic translation
- Viewing variables available in other languages
- Translating your survey using an external translator
- Saving your survey translation to use again
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about multi-language surveys our training team can arrange online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.