Schedule automated survey invitations and targeted follow up reminders to your clients and customers.
- Sending invitations and reminders in Snap WebHost [10m 04s]
- Snap WebHost overview [01m 02s]
- Questionnaire properties [4m 30s]
- Sending email invitations and reminders in Snap WebHost
- Putting someone’s name or other details in an email
- Managing survey respondents on Snap WebHost
- Putting a linked image in a Snap WebHost email
- Creating a custom login page
- Dynamically changing the web address that respondents get directed to on survey completion
- 5 tips to get respondents to complete your online surveys
- 45 words and phrases to avoid in email subject lines
- 25 ways to increase survey response rates
- lower online survey abandonment with 4 strategies
- Get attention with 7 tips to write great email subject lines
- 5 key points to consider in an online survey introduction
- What are the benefits of post event surveys?
- Avoid these 6 email subject line mistakes
- 7 Tips for writing great email subject lines
- quick & easy resources to pick a subject line
- Writing an effective survey invitation for your online survey
- Course evaluations and student evaluations – understanding the value of the “opt out” and “no opinion” response in your survey
- Sending email invitations and reminders
- Introduction to CINT Panel samples
- Using panels to drive customer insight
- Measuring staff satisfaction to improve business performance
Training and consultancy
You can find out more about sending automated invitations and reminders in our Dynamic online surveys scheduled training course.
If you would like one-to-one help with your survey project, we also offer online or face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.