Snap Questionnaire and Summary reports give a detailed summary of survey results, and may provide all the detail you need. But did you know they can be modified and filtered to produce tailored reports for each reader, for example an individual, region, department or team?
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to:
- View the default Questionnaire and Summary reports
- Customise the layout and content of the reports
- Add filters to tailor the report for specific readers
Approximate tutorial duration: 15m 28s
Did you find this tutorial useful? Complete this short survey and let us know.
Want to learn more?
Find out more in the Introduction to Reports of the Support Hub.
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
- Analysis Essentials: Variables, Missing values, Data View mode and Filters
- Logical expressions for question routing and analysis
- Getting Started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost
- Save a custom survey template and question library
- Share results online with clients and colleagues
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash. This tutorial may take up to a minute to load.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.