Save time creating new surveys and standardise the appearance and content of surveys across your organisation.
This tutorial will show you how to:
- Create a new SurveyPak question and survey library
- Add a survey to use as a template
- Add frequently asked questions to your SurveyPak
- Create a new survey from the template
Approximate tutorial duration: 5m 26s
Want to learn more?
Find out more in the Question libraries area of the Support Hub.
Other Interactive tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost
- Add survey questions from the reference library
- Sending email invitations and reminders
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash. This tutorial may take up to a minute to load.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.