This interactive tutorial will guide you through the entire process for conducting face-to-face interviews, including how to:
- Create a survey for face-to-face interviewing
- Upload the survey to Snap WebHost
- Collect replies using the Mobile Anywhere app
- View a summary of survey results
This tutorial includes a table of content which you can use to skip to any section you want. Approximate tutorial duration: 9m 57s
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting started with: Paper surveys with scanning
- Getting started with: Snap Mobile Anywhere
- Save a custom survey template and question library
- Questionnaire properties
- Email invitations and reminders
- Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.