This interactive tutorial will guide you through the entire survey process for creating a scanned paper survey, including how to:
- Plan your scanning project
- Add survey questions
- Add question routing
- Calibrate the survey
- Prepare your survey for print
- Scan, key, and clean survey data
- View a summary of survey results
This tutorial includes a table of content which you can use to skip to any section you want. Approximate tutorial duration: 23m 45s
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost
- Getting started with: Snap Mobile Anywhere
- Save a custom survey template and question library
- Questionnaire properties
- Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash. This tutorial may take up to a minute to load.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.