This interactive tutorial will guide you through the entire survey process for creating an online survey, including how to:
- Add survey questions
- Add question routing
- Publish and upload your survey to Snap WebHost
- Create versions of your survey for tablet and smartphone devices
- View a summary of survey results
Approximate tutorial duration: 12m 07s
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting started with: Paper surveys with scanning
- Getting started with: Snap Mobile Anywhere
- Save a custom survey template and question library
- Sending email invitations and reminders
- Questionaire properties
- Viewing, customising the default questionnaire and Summary reports
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash. This tutorial may take up to a minute to load.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.