The layout and content of an adaptive survey changes to suit the screen size of the device on which it is viewed, so you can build surveys that are fully accessible and easy to complete on any device.
This tutorial shows how to:
- Create versions of your survey tailored for desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Prepare the survey to publish and upload to Snap WebHost
Approximate tutorial duration: 2m 39s
Want to learn more?
Find out more in the Adaptive Questionnaires area of the Support Hub.
Other tutorials you might be interested in:
- Getting Started with: Online surveys with Snap WebHost
- Save a custom survey template and question library
- Sending email invitations and reminders
Difficulty viewing this tutorial?
Our tutorials are produced in HTML5. If you are using an older, non-HTML5 browser, try viewing this tutorial in Flash.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.