Grouped Questionnaires are perfect whenever you need to automate the survey process for ongoing or repeated evaluation – ideal for course evaluations, product testing, and 360 employee feedback surveys.
With Grouped Questionnaires, you can ask different questions to different groups all within the same questionnaire, and analyze & report on compiled results, completing the 360 degree circle of feedback.
- Grouped Questionnaires [18m 54s]
- Classroom evaluations and 360 surveys with grouped questionnaires
- Made to measure employee engagement
- Measuring staff satisfaction to improve business performance
- Designing questionnaires for multi mode surveys
- Engage or enrage – why listening to your people will make all your stakeholders happy
- 7 Tips to increase course evaluation completion rates
- Advantages and disadvantages of open questions in course evaluations
- Advantages and disadvantages of closed questions in course evaluations
- Choosing between open or closed questions for course evaluations
- 6 Tips for designing effective course evaluations
- Employee satisfaction surveys: developing your employee survey with ordered category data (Ordinal data)
- Employee satisfaction surveys – choosing the right data type for your Survey
- Student evaluations and course evaluations – choosing between open or closed questions for your Survey
- Course evaluations and student evaluations – understanding the value of the “opt out” and “no opinion” response in your survey
- Employee surveys – understanding named category data for your successful survey
Online user guide and documentation
Training and consultancy
If you would like to learn more about Grouped Questionnaires our training team can arrange online and face-to-face consultancies. Call us now on 01454 280820603-610-8700 or email us your training requirementsemail us your training requirements and we’ll call you back.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
We’re working to add the resources you need to the Support Hub. If you think there’s a topic we should cover, please let us know by completing this form.